Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sun Rise, Sun Set

Have you ever noticed what a beautiful world we live in?  I have been noticing more since we left the crowded, noisy city behind and moved out to the peaceful country.  One thing I have really noticed is the beauty in the sunrise and the sunset.

Our back yard and field look out towards the setting sun and we have had some of the most incredible sunsets.  I usually just admire them and forget to run get my camera.  I was able to catch one magnificent one in the fall.
behind my house

The picture doesn't do the colors justice

Then this week I saw the most incredible sunrise.  I actually had to drive back home to get my camera.  This was the morning after the Lunar Eclipse. I don't know if that had anything to do with the sunrise or if it was just a coincidence but I was very thankful to Heavenly Father for allowing me to see this beautiful sight.

on the road in front of my house

Beautiful sunrise


Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow. that is beautiful. thats one of the things i love about living up high in an apartment...i can see the sunsets!

    ReplyDelete